Pages

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

peacock theme quilling jumkas -IQCG Challenge No:29 Incredible india

Hi friends ,hope everyone is doing good .after a long break i opened my blog ,my eyes firstly catches Indian challenge groups Incredible India challenge, my hands itching, couldn't control my self until I participate, missing u all from past 6moths.my bsnl broadband  says its loading ...loading ..coz poor signals in my hometown, testing my patience:( anyway I'm  happy to participate in this challenge at the last date.hope for consider my entry.



coming to the challenge ,love the theme incredible India!, I select peacock  quilling jumka for this challenge.
we are all know PEACOCK which is a symbol of grace,joy,beauty and love is the NATIONAL BIRD of INDIA,peacock occupies a respectable position in indian culture and is protected not only by religious sentimentsbut also by parliamentary statute.
.



so I took peacock feather colour quilling strips made quilling jumka ,luckily I had peacock stud base which gives more beauty to my jumka.here is the pic.
thanks .all the best for those  who participated in this challenge..




http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.in/?m=1

1 comment:

  1. beautiful jhumkas and lovely colours.pls link your post properly deepu. Good luck and Thanks for joining us at IQCG#29

    ReplyDelete